As part of its ongoing development and growth, Empowered is now looking to add a number of internal sales account managers to its sales team. The primary objective will be to generate new sales from an existing base of customers and work with the external partner development managers, driving new opportunities and revenue generation.
- Existing Client relationship management – 80%
- Regularly liaise with existing client contacts to establish opportunities.
- Establish new ‘wider’ contacts network within client and expand conversations.
- Act as the primarily point of contact for day to day client communication for owned accounts.
- Shared account management responsibility with PDM’s for larger accounts.
- Attend client service reviews and project meetings.
- Presenting Empowered’s services propositions and development of opportunities.
- Updating CRM with client data and project opportunities.
- New Client Development – 20%
- Develop relationships with new or emerging clients.
- Proactive telemarketing for new client contacts and opportunities.
- Sales target
- Work towards achieving monthly / annual sales targets.
- Management reporting
- Liaise with sales management providing progress updates.
- Provide sales forecast date on upcoming projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience
- Experience in handling customers.
- Technical knowledge – a solid understanding of the key technologies offered.
- Services knowledge – a thorough understanding of Empowered’s sales propositions and how they are presented to clients.
- Experience in working to activity objectives and reporting updates.
- Experience in delivering financial targets.
- Working under pressure.
- Going the extra mile.
- Self motivation.
Apply for this position
* required field