As part of its ongoing development and growth, Empowered is now looking to add two additional Business Development Managers to its sales team, whose prime responsibility will be to generate new services sales opportunities from both an existing base of customers as well as driving new leads and revenue generation from new named customers.
- Existing Client relationship management – 60%
- Regularly liaise with existing client contacts to establish opportunities
- Establish new ‘wider’ contacts network within client and expand conversations
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day client communication for owned accounts
- Collaboration with colleagues to support larger opportunity development
- Attend client service reviews and project meetings
- Presenting Empowered’s services propositions and development of opportunities
- Updating CRM with client data and project opportunities
- New Client Development – 40%
- Develop relationships with new or emerging clients
- Proactive telemarketing for new client contacts and opportunities
- Managing a Sales target
- Management reporting
- Liaise with sales management providing progress updates
- Provide sales forecast date on upcoming projects
- Adhere to the Empowered Sales Framework for the Future.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in working in the UK IT channel with a core focus on delivery of professional services, resourcing services or support services.
- Experience in opportunity management, negotiation, presentation and closing deals.
- Technical knowledge – a solid understanding of the key IT Infrastructure technologies supported from device to cloud
- IT Services knowledge – a thorough understanding of Empowered’s sales propositions and how they are presented to clients.
- Experience in working to activity objectives and reporting updates
- Experience in delivering financial targets.
- Collaboration and team working.
- Working under pressure
- Going the extra mile / Self-motivated
Who We Are
Empowered is one of the leading, independent IT services enablement providers and a place where channel partner customers turn to solve their business challenges and drive enhanced value, with customised support and solutions.
Partnering across the industry, Empowered underpins some of the UK’s largest IT transformation projects, by delivering the broadest range of bespoke outcome-based services and consultancy-led propositions.
Empowered helps its customers meet both their current challenges, as well as their successful journey into tomorrow. Exceptional customer experience is at the heart of the company’s approach and by uniting the best people, processes, and expertise across the full IT lifecycle, Empowered’s agility and flexibility supports customers by making it easy for them to scale their existing expertise and deliver more projects and services.
Currently empowered partners with over 250 of the leading IT providers throughout the UK and international markets, including system integrators and resellers, managed services providers, telecommunications providers, distributors, and consultancies.
Empowered is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Apply for this position
* required field