The Project Coordinator is responsible for understanding project goals, deadlines and financial project budgets to ensure the on-going smooth delivery and maintenance of stakeholder relationships, SLAs and commercials.
The Empowered Project Management Team is the central point of the delivery arm of Empowered. Working with stakeholders in Sales, Operations, Technical Delivery as well as Empowered’s clients, the Project Team are responsible for the successful delivery of all projects, both internally and externally.
- Arranging and hosting internal handover calls and external kick off meetings with the client.
- Scheduling, monitoring, and managing project deliverables
- Maintaining a tight focus on our key SLAs on the contract and ensuring that they are met.
- Producing regular reports, chasing information as required and challenging the quality of the essential data.
- Assisting Project Managers with resource scheduling and payments
- Ensuring risks & issues within the project/programme are proactively managed, prioritised and are dealt with at an appropriate level and logged accordingly.
- Developing best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Assisting with project documentation validation and obtaining client sign off on project.
- Ensuring that project budgets planning, and forecasting is actively managed.
- Maintaining accurate project documentation.
- Ensuring records are kept up to date with real time information for full visibility of the project.
- Any additional duties required to ensure successful project delivery.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of business operations and processes, including SLAs and targets.
- Knowledge and experience of Project Controls and Governance.
- Strong relationship-building skills amongst the client community.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills, coupled with assertiveness to bring positive impact to meetings and conference calls.
- Advanced skills in MS Office including but not limited to Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Prince2 Foundation.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- ITIL Foundation Qualification highly desirable.
- Demonstrable technical experience in Networks, Wireless, Voice, Data, UC.
- A confident, professional, and dynamic manner.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Articulate with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail.
- Methodical but able to adapt and quickly change priorities.
Who We Are
Empowered is one of the UK’s leading, independent IT services enablement providers and a place where customers turn to solve their business challenges and drive enhanced value, with customised support and solutions.
Partnering across the industry, Empowered underpins some of the UK’s largest IT transformation projects, by delivering the broadest range of bespoke outcome-based services and consultancy-led propositions.
Empowered helps its customers meet both their current challenges, as well as their successful journey into tomorrow. Exceptional customer experience is at the heart of the company’s approach and by uniting the best people, processes and expertise across the full IT lifecycle, Empowered’ agility and flexibility supports customers by making it easy for them to scale their existing expertise and deliver more projects and services.
Empowered currently partners with over 150 of the leading IT providers throughout the UK, including system integrators and resellers, managed services providers, telecommunications providers, distributors and consultancies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Apply for this position
* required field